Skip to main content

Anyone have some tips on how to get staffing coverage over the holidays?

Where am I?

In The Axxess Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Shelley
Shelley

Here are three ways to find staffing coverage on Axxess CARE, so you can relax and enjoy your own Thanksgiving:

1. Contact low-risk patients to see if their Thanksgiving Day visits can be performed over the weekend.
  2. Post visits on Axxess CARE this week. This will allow clinicians ample time to apply and plan their schedules.
  3. Message qualified clinicians you have previously worked with on Axxess CARE to ask about covering your newly-posted visits.

Axxess CARE provides all the support you need. RNs, LVNs, PTs, OTs and STs are ready to help—from daily visit assignments to entire home healthcare episodes.

Michelle
Michelle

I don't think their are any magic cures here.  We do carefully assess new referrals to assure existing patients are covered before new referrals are taken.

Cullie Poseria
Cullie Poseria

I also just saw this great LinkedIn Live video on Shaking Up Staffing Ops for 2021! https://www.linkedin.com/posts/axxess-consult_linkedinlive-teamaxxess-homehealth-activity-6732698486019506176-e0tr