- Dr. Andrew Awoniyi, ND, RN-BC, Director of Clinical Education and Research, Axxess
- Charity Farnsworth, MBA, BSN, RN, Senior Vice President of Consulting Services, HealthCare ConsultLink
- Zaundra Ellis, Senior Director of Hospice and Palliative Care Solutions, Axxess
- Arlene Maxim, RN, HCS-C, Senior Vice President for Clinical Services, Axxess
A targeted home health and hospice quality assessment performance improvement (QAPI) program and continuous quality improvement (CQI) plans are essential for value-based care success.
Learn the most important steps to develop a strong quality improvement program from HealthCare ConsultLink and Axxess industry experts in a Home Health Care News webinar on March 24 at 1 p.m. CST.
Attendees will receive practical recommendations on how to improve care quality and the patient experience including:
- Essential elements of an effective program
- Approaches for measuring and sustaining program success
- Common survey citations and how to use QAPI and CQI to prevent those
Register for the live event or to receive a recording.