Skip to main content
Discussion
Home Health

Is Axxess having server issues? QA Center will not load tasks when date range is expanded.

Where am I?

In The Axxess Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Temi
Temi

Good Afternoon @Christine ,

Thank you for your message. Axxess does not have server issues.

We advise that, you please refresh your browser and clear your history as a troubleshooting step.

If the issue persists please call our support line at 1 (866) 795-5990 Opt 1 or have a superuser create a ticket with specific details and screenshots for our team to further review.

Have a wonderful day and thank you for being a valued customer!

Alex
Alex

I OBJECT.  I BELIEVE IT HAS TO DO WITH THE WEATHER THAT TEXAS ENDURED LAST MONTH.  WE CALLED THIS WEEK FOR ISSUES LIKE OUR QA NURSE COULD NOT LOAD ASSESSMENT OR SOMEONE ELSE WAS GETTING APPLICATION ERRORS WHEN TRYING TO LOG INTO AXXESS. ANOTHER TIME WHEN WE TRIED TO ACCESS THE SUPPORT SITE, IT WAS DOWN DURING DAY BECAUSE A STRANGE LOG IN SCREEN WOULD APPEAR.  

WHEN CALLWAS PLACED TO SUPPORT, AFTER BEING IN QUEUE AT LEAST 15 MINUTES, WE'RE TOLD THEY DONT HAVE PROBLEMS.   THE ERROR MESSAGES WE SAW WERE AXXESS ERRORS NOT OUR WEB BROWER ERRORS.  BUT SOMEHOW AFTER ADVISING OF THIS CONCERN, THOSE APPLICATOIN ERRORS DONT APPEAR ANYMORE.

YOU MAY WANT TO TRY CLEARING YOUR CHROME BROWSER.

Christine
Christine

Hi Alex.

I agree. It definitely was not my connection. I tried using Safari and Chrome. I also used 2 different internet connections to no avail. It started working as soon as the reply from Temi was sent. There was an Axxess update just a few moments ago. Again, I was not able to open any files/notes before or even right after the update. This spanned for more than 1 hour. I just checked again and it seems to be fine now.