Understand what the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ (CMS) 2021 proposed final rule payment rate changes may mean to your home healthcare organization. Unlike many across-the-board changes, the proposed rules will affect each organization differently.
This video will help you determine how your organization will be impacted. Axxess Clinical Consultant Arlene Maxim, RN, HCS-C, and Executive Vice President David Merk share their analysis of the proposed final rule and answer these questions:
- Why is it important to start preparing for the proposed changes?
- How will rates change based on clinical grouping, referral source and timing, functional level and comorbidity?
- How are rate changes distributed across different types of care and organizations?
- What are the expected impacts and implications for you and your organization?
- How can you take action and have your voice heard?