Skip to main content
Question
Home Health
Alex
HEALTHCARE PROVIDER
Asked a question 8 months ago

are others able to run that new patient diagnosis report that came out 2-3 months ago? support says you have to have created tags but not all agencies use tags. i created a tag to test this but when i download the spreadsheet once its done, no data returns besides a header and below that it says "No data within these parameters"

Stephanie
Hello Alex . Thank you for reaching out. There have been no inquiries submitted regarding your post. Reports are permission-based. I just ran the report in my environment as was able to retrieve data. Please let us know if we can assist you further. Stephanie
Alex
Stephanie you ran it with our data?
Alex
Stephanie how did you run it with our data?
Brandi Nickell
I have called about this issue repeatedly. There is a drop box to select diagnosis, but you also have to select a tag. This means we have to tag every single patient on every single diagnosis that we may want to have in the report. First of all, that is insane. If you select the diagnosis why even have the tag. Secondly, I tried this. I went to a COVID patient, entered a tag for COVID. I went back to the report. Selected all the COVID diagnosis and the COVID tag. Guess what?! The report says "No data within these parameters". They MUST remove the requirement of the tag, otherwise this report is completely useless.
Alex
Brandi Nickell I AGREE. I ASKED SUPPORT AGAIN AND THEY CLOSE MY CASE AND STATE ITS WORKING
Stephanie
Hello Alex . I was able to run the Patient Diagnosis Codes Report in my test environment with selecting tag(s) from the drop-down menu. The functionality of this report is to include Tags as a selection. Thank you, Stephanie
Brandi Nickell
Forgive me, but the use of tags must have been created by a non clinical person. This report has the option to select specific diagnosis codes. Selecting the diagnosis codes is exactly what we need. Tags are useless, especially in the case of this report. Plus, the use of "tagging" patient charts creates double work. We are already listing the ICD10 code within the patient chart, plus now we are to tag every single patient just to say the same thing as the diagnosis code? Please, make it make sense. Either way, as you can see, I have attempted to use tags exactly as you have described and it does not work. I get the same result as Alex.
Alex
Stephanie can you possible suggest they alter it so that the 'tags' are optional please
Stephanie
I most definitely will. Axxess strives to continually improve our solutions through thought-leadership. To serve you better, we encourage our organizations to share and submit enhancement requests through the Support Ticketing Center to allow our product team the opportunity to review and consider your request for a future enhancement. Thank you for your continued partnership and being a valued Axxess customer. Stephanie

Where am I?

In The Axxess Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Seems that report is something to click on, just for looks. It has never worked. I have called, messaged, asked for help in the community forum. Nothing works. I did the same thing you did. I created a tag , added it to a patient chart. I went to reports, selected that tag and same thing NO DATA WITHIN THESE PARAMETERS". The report is USELESS.  ALL Axxess needs to do is REMOVE the Tag required feature. It does not work with or without a tag, but it will not even let you try without selecting a tag.