Skip to main content
Question
Home Care
Asked a question 5 months ago

I have an open ticket that has been in pending status for almost two weeks. I have called twice to ask for a resolution but Axxess seems to not care that our agency can not post payments in the system, and that we are unsure who still owes us payments and who does not. Can anyone help in how to have axxess resolve a open ticket in a shorter time period than two weeks?

Where am I?

In The Axxess Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hi @Dominique16

Thank you for reaching out to us in the user community. We apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing, we assure you that we do care about your agency's reported issue and work on tickets based on the frequency they arrive, we continue to implement processes to delight our clients and provide a delightful experience.

We searched your name and reviewed your existing ticket, the appropriate workflow has been provided and the ticket is now resolved.

You are not seeing the Post Payment and Post Adjustment buttons in Claim/Invoice History because the Remittance Posting feature is Enabled. When this feature is Enabled, payments and adjustments must be posted through the Remittance Advice section under the Billing tab.

I have an open ticket that has been in pending status for almost two weeks. I have called twice to ask for a resolution but Axxess seems to not care that our agency can not post payments in the system, and that we are unsure who still owes us payments and who does not. Can anyone help in how to have axxess resolve a open ticket in a shorter time period than two weeks?

Also, please note the tool tip for further clarification, if you wish to post payments and adjustments from the Claim or Invoice History screens, you will need to disable the Remittance Posting feature.  

Please let us know if there are any further questions. Thank you!