Skip to main content
Asked a question 5 months ago

I was wondering is there a report that can be ran to ensure that I am meeting the 5 day window to submit RAPs and avoid the associated penalty's if the 5 day submission window is missed?

Where am I?

In The Axxess Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hi @Kalisha Taylor Biller18

Thank you for your question. The Billing Center in Axxess Home Health includes a RAP Aging column that enables users to filter results by age, Utilizing this tool will ensure, meeting the 5 day window to submit RAPs and avoid the associated penalty's if the 5 day submission window is missed.

Additionally, the following reports are also, available  to run as an extra layer of security, to avoid missing the 5-day window:

• Visits By Status Report: Reports>Reports Center>Under Schedule Reports: Select: "Visits by Status Report".
  • Survey Census Report: Reports>Reports Center>Under Patient Reports: Select: "Survey Census Report"
  • Upcoming Recertification's or past due Recertification's Reports: Reports>Reports Center>Under Schedule Reports: Select: Upcoming Recertification's or past due Recertification's reports

Hope this information helps. Have a lovely day and thank you for choosing Axxess!