Skip to main content
Question
Home Health
Pam
Quality Assurance / Clinical Consultant
Asked a question 10 months ago

Is there a report available that will tell me the number of Recertifications that were conducted during a specific time period? Also, were are the reports that tell us the numbers of oasis assessments conducted by type? Pam

Where am I?

In The Axxess Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Michelle
Director of Quality and Compliance

Pam,

It appears no one from AXXESS is answering you.  The closest I could come to your request in under schedule reports run Visits By Type.  You would have to run each type of OASIS separately, but you should be able to get what you need.

Hi @Pam21,

The "Survey census by date range" report can be used to generate the number of recertification's for a specific time period. 

The "Visits By Type" report located under Schedule Report can be used to generate the numbers of oasis assessments conducted by type.

For further questions, concerns or if you would like us to give you a walk through of the process please reach out by calling our support line at 1 (866) 795 5990 OPT 1and a member of our team would be more than happy to support you.

Have a wonderful day and Thank you for choosing Axxess!