Cullie Poseria 274
Do you have questions for Cullie Poseria?
Log in to ask Cullie Poseria questions publicly or anonymously.
The Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) transition was not as seamless as the home health industry hoped.
These care at home experts will review:
- Where home health organizations fell short of projections
- How organizations can optimize reimbursements
- Concrete action items to recover and succeed under PDGM
To join the event:
- RSVP here. Use the "Add to Calendar" dropdown for a Google, Outlook or Yahoo reminder.
- Follow @Axxess on Linkedin.
- On the “Home” tab, the video will appear on the main content feed on June 22 at 11 a.m. CDT.
- Click on the event post to view full screen and to play the video.
- Select the white speaker icon in the bottom right corner to turn on audio.
We want to hear your ideas for our software, services and solutions!
- Do you have an idea for a new webinar?
- Is there some feature that you think would be a good addition to our software?
- What else can we do better to meet your needs?
Share it here and anytime by posting in the Axxess User Community!
Join this expert panel discussion to learn:
- An overview of the CMS CAHPS survey process and its importance for home health and hospice providers
- The relationship between quality scores, patient experience and business development
- How Elite Home Health increased patient survey star ratings by two stars in just one year
- Using best practices, data and technology innovations to improve star ratings
Register here for this new, free webinar: https://engage.axxess.com/Form-Five-Stars-Webinar.html
Feel free to reply to this post if you have questions for our panelists!
Palmetto has reported a list of system-related claims payment and processing issues. Click here to see those. CGS has also listed current system-related claims processing issues and resolved issues. See those here.
For further information on what our team of experts are seeing as recurring home health billing scenarios and challenges, read our recent blog or register for tomorrow's webinar so your organization can be sure to adapt, stay compliant and manage revenue expectations with the changes.
I wanted to share that Axxess created this new, 15-minute wellness routine with certified wellness coach Shelly Welch so that agencies can share this video with their clinicians and caregivers as a quick and easy way to reduce stress. Internal wellness programs are a fantastic way to motivate and engage employees.
Vote with one of these numbers in the comments!
- OASIS-D1 Clinical Training
- Medicare Billing Training
- Staffing Strategies
- Sales and Marketing Tips
- Other? Comment below with your ideas.